Being independent as a woman is so important no matter the society you are. These days women don’t actually know how important they are or how much power they have. Society today put us women in a position whereby we feel we are not good enough,which is a very big issue. So here are my thoughts on how to become an independent woman.
- BE YOURSELF: This is a very important point/step. Most girls nowadays pretend to be what they are not just to please others or to fit in. Society and peer groups makes them believe that they have to behave a certain type of way to be accepted and loved. Being yourself makes you look more attracted and also gives people the opportunity to get to know the real you. Love that that’s who you are.
- PUT YOURSELF FIRST: Give yourself what you need.You don’t have to base your happiness on someone. Go out and have fun. Live every moment of your life to the fullest and don’t depend on someone to make you feel happy and love or taking care of. You can take care of yourself and treat yourself without involving someone else.
- STOP COMPARISON: Stop comparing yourself to other woman. This is one of the top problems women face these days, they always compare.The fact that your friend or a girl you saw probably on Instagram has a big ass or a big boobs doesn’t mean she is better than you. The fact that she is more beautiful and rich or famous doesn’t mean she is better than you, what matters most is the heart. Instagram is a place where woman go to compare themselves and to but themselves down. All those things doesn’t matter. You have to know that you are beautiful in your own way, everybody can’t look the same way.
- SET CLEAR BOUNDARIES : This also important. Don’t give people the power to control your life(especially friends). Take full control of your decisions and actions cos at the end of the day no one will defend you but yourself. Most of the time womwn give friends the right to make their decisions and then at the end of the day they end up going through wrong parts.
- BELIEVE IN YOURSLF: Remember there is no limitation to what you can do if you put your mind to it. Don’t let society tell you that you cannot do this or that. All you need is time and focus to make this happen. Good things don’t happen overnight, it needs time and endless efforts.
We hold the power…